Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Me, as an "Animal Cop"

 I am joining in with RoryBore on her blog Time Out For Mom . Her prompt this week is: "If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which one would you choose?"


I could say "Big Bang Theory", I enjoy funny intellects. I love Andy Griffith. There are several shows that come to mind.


I also watch a lot of forensic shows, my favourite network show being "Criminal Minds", too. I really find the true ones fascinating. Human nature never ceases to amaze me. However, man's inhumanity to man tends to wear on me.


If I were to spend a month in a TV show however, it would have to be meaningful to me, useful, have substance. It would have to be something that I felt was of value not just to me, but to others.


I would choose to be an Animal Cop.I would be able to put my knowledge and skills to use, while learning more! I could be the voice for the voiceless. I could not merely see their pain, but help to help ease their pain.


I would be able to hold those responsible for the neglect and abuse of animals accountable. I could follow through with it to see them pay the consequences for their selfish actions and the harm they caused.


I could make a difference in the lives of those truly in need, that are unable to get help or to help themselves. For one month, I could be an Animal Cop and I would be a darned good one!



5 comments:

  1. Oooh! What a perfect Tv career choice for you! Lord have mercy on those bad guys who hurt our beloved furry friends with you on the beat!! I am smiling just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent choice! I used to watch this animal rescue show all the time - can't remember the name and I am not really sure if it is still on. used to break my heart what people would due to animals.

    There is one called Hope for Wildlife and it is great.

    Although, I do really enjoy Big Bang Theory too.
    thanks for joining the chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are far braver than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree ... the world is already different because you are important to animals and the creatures of earth ... Just ask, Chloe, Grizelda, Maggie, Polly ... and all those who came before them. I am proud to have you as my friend.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear McGuffy,
    Don't even think about it. If you were an animal cop, our home would become a safe haven and holding pen for orphaned critters. We've already done that. Just sayin'.
    Love you,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete