Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chat on the Farmhouse Porch #43


I am glad you are feeling better, Patrice.
You, too, Wendell!
We missed you both last week!
Happy to be here to answer these questions:

1.What are you doing for Memorial Weekend?
I will be spending it alone. Bill is still on the road. I will also be turning a year older (I survived!).
2.What's the last old movie you saw?
I love old movies, but it's been awhile since I watched any movies.
3.What color are the walls in your living room?
Green & gold. I love it!
4.What's your favorite food to cook on the grill?
Bill does the grilling, & I love all of it! He is an excellent cook and grillmaster, too.
I love when he does shishkabobs, because it is a special treat.
5.What's your favorite animal?
Obviously, animals are my favourite! I love cats & dogs, naturally. In wildlife, I love all critters, too. However, I have a connection with coyote; I love their ability to survive in man's shadow. I also am very fond of Sandhill Crane, for the same reason.

Have a great Memorial weekend!!
Waving Flag #3
Don't forget to honour our fallen heroes.

7 comments:

  1. I love your answers Ann.
    I'm sorry that you will be alone for the Memorial weekend, but you're never really alone as long as you have your blogging buddies.

    I hope that you have a great weekend despite of your husband being away on the road. Hugs. JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he gets home...but it's a nice holiday anyway...love your thoughts...by the way...I am not even sure why Memorial Day is such a pleasant day...start of a lovely relaxed summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!Wendell sends his love for your birthday. He said he'd eat a carrot on your behalf. Generous! ??
    The living room walls sound pretty. I love kabobs on the grill. Have a good rest of the week and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll tell you now, Happy Birthday! Be safe over the long holiday weekend, too. I just can't believe how quickly this year has zinged by, can you?


    It's All Downhill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could I forget your birthday? I didn't get much sleep during the night and I'm a bit brain dead.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ann.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that answer to #1 - survived indeed, and lived to celebrate it! :-) My daughter is so much like you, she could be Dr. Dolittle's daughter. She's loved all of God's critters from the time she was very small. I loved grilled food too, though we don't do it often enough. I wonder why in most households (ours included) that falls in the man's domain? Coyotes, I love them too. We had a den of coyote pups in a nearby field once, I loved to listen to them yipping at night, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! What original answers for your favorite animal!

    Here's my chat:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/hodgepodge-chats-52312.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete