Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"Curious as a Cat" Questions: Week 322

This is a fun meme! 
More people should join in! 
Go on over and check it out.


1) What's the funniest show on television these days?
There are several, a wide variety of "Funny", as in amusing 
or odd. A network funny show is "Big Bang Theory". I love dry, 
intellectual humour, and the ability to laugh at oneself.
2) You wouldn't be caught dead ... where?
I would not be caught dead at a formal function
...including my own funeral.
3) What slang words and phrases are overused?
There is far too much profanity, and it is used in "normal", 
so-called civilized speech.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you 
see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
CHLOE! Get off of the counter!!

4 comments:

  1. "Chloe get off the counter"! LOL!! That's the best!! LOL! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with Old Kitty ... your answer to number four made us LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look again ... Chloe is back on the counter. You are too funny and your answer to #2 I am in complete agreement with. You have been busy today ...

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to #2! Spare me from any functions that require small talk and fake smiles!

    LOL at Chloe. I have a Chloe cat too, but she is the best behaved of the bunch! My cats all line up on our island at feeding time, and any other time they see me preparing food. "Get off the counter" is something they hear often, and most often ignore. :-)

    ReplyDelete