Monday, May 14, 2012

Curious as a Cat: Week 232

1) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Why or why not?
Yes; I absolutely do. It is our mission to use the experience and 
its lesson in our life. Hopefully it will help others, as well as ourselves.
2) How do you define the word "friend?"
A friend is someone who accepts you just as you are, loves you in 
spite of yourself, and is there for you even when it is difficult.
3) Name two things you think you are very bad at.
I am bad at math, and I am bad at asking for help.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? 
Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie ran away.

4 comments:

  1. Georgie Porgie ... boy are you dating yourself. Good answers to all of the questions. And, I agree, you are bad at asking for help, even when you need to. But, you're good at everything else except maybe math.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last response really made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to #1 and #2! I do ok with math and have gotten better about asking for help over the years, I am not good at... keeping my mouth shut! I'm working on that too! :-) Loved your rhyme for the picture, I remember that one!

    ReplyDelete