Monday, May 14, 2012

Inspired by Critters



I am inspired to write this week.
Writing has always been cathartic for me.
Writing helps me sort things out, and 
to make sense of things.




I write poetry, and am currently working
on a collection of my poetry. My dear
friend, and photography buff, Andrea of
From the Sol, will contribute her works to
the book.


In addition, I have a children's book ready to 
be published. A friend who is a talented artist 
is doing the illustrations.



I am also working on stories of my pets, 
and what I have learned from each of them. 
I have learned many positive things 
from animals and my experiences with 
them, especially those who have shared
 my home.

Losing our 17 year old coydog Polly last week 
has brought back many memories. 
I want to share the things that she and the 
others taught me about life, love, and 
what is truly important.

Polly and all before her are forever a part 
of me. They inspire me every day with their 
perseverance and their unconditional love.

7 comments:

  1. My cats are precious to me as well. Good luck with your books. I'm a new follower.

    Sandie lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to lose a family pet member ~ they are so precious ~ lots of hugs to you ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - you are truly busy with so many wonderful writing projects! Yay! Good luck with all your amazing creativity and all the best! Hugs hugs hugs to you too for angel Polly - what a beauty! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is why you have such a big heart ... you have shared it with many who returned the love unconditionally ... I look forward to your stories.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your companion. I went through the same thing about 1 1/2 months ago. She was a very cute dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, McGuffy Ann! I had no idea you were doing all these serious writing projects... way to go!!! Your writing here is excellent so I have no doubt they'll go far, will be in line for autographed copies! :-))

    ReplyDelete