Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 46

It is time to visit Patrice & Wendell! 
Come join us on their friendly 
farmhouse porch.
Here is what we are discussing...

1. What do you do when friends or family pull out a camera? Hide, pose, smile, pull out your own camera and take a photo of whatever they are photographing, or something else?
I usually smile and hide. There is no such thing as a good picture of me. I do like taking pictures, but am by no means a photographer. I leave that to others. (I have been known to hide behind Maggie P.)
2. Did you take any type of music lesson in elementary school?

I was always in Choir, but wished I could be in band or orchestra. I married a musician, though! Does that count? This is Bill's Guild, his acoustic guitar.
3. What is your favorite color of cat (even if you aren't a cat person)?

I am a critter person currently owned by "just" three cats, but over the years, and through many rescues...
Pick...


or choose...
...I love them all!

4. What did you have for dinner yesterday?


A home-made hamburger and salad, with a glass of milk. I'm a big fan of milk! Yum!
5. Do your feet hit the floor running in the morning, or do you drag your self out of bed?

It depends on the day and what is going on. I am usually an early riser, though I never run anymore. *LOL*
 Thanks for the visit!

14 comments:

  1. I'm usually an early riser, too, though my feet definitely don't hit the floor running! My routine includes getting on the computer and waking up, enjoying the silence around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get going like I do...coffee in one hand, enjoying the silence... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A virtual potpourri of kittys! :-)) I feel the same way about photos, I delete/destroy 98 out of ever 100 that are taken of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quiet time in the morning with the furkids and a cup of tea... my idea of heaven on Saturdays and Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josie, for me it has to be coffee in the morning, then tea the rest of the day. I do like water... especially Vitamin water, and lemonade, too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't drink coffee at all, love the smell but I can't keep it down. I like a mug of hot Earl Gray with honey for the road in the morning, and drink iced-tea and mostly RO water the rest of the day. John likes and needs his morning coffee though, otherwise the Papa Bear is a grouchy bear!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the kitty photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed seeing all the kitties! No wonder you can't pick just one color:) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am an early riser as well. Love your cat photos. I miss having a cat, but we lost ours 4 years ago after having her for 17 years and I just can't find it in my heart to get another one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your "feet" better not hit the floor in the morning ... not until the doctor says, RIGHT! Love the way you use pictures to illustrate your answers (nonphotographer??). Now I am off to get my morning coffee ...

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to play the guitar, but my hands are so small. *sigh* Oh yummy, you had hamburgers last night! I love burgers! I'm looking forward to making some for the 4th. =D

    Chats on the Farmhouse Porch with Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute kitty pics. :)

    I couldn't run anymore even if I wanted to. haha

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I hope that you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your kitty "babies" :o) I loved drinking milk with every meals as a kid. Then I married a Southern boy who just drinks sweet tea...Can you believe he actually thinks drinking milk with a meal sounds gross?...& they say Yankies are weird. Have a blessed day :o)

    ReplyDelete