Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 48


I am visiting with Patrice & Wendell today. 
They have a weekly porch chat that
I love to participate in. Everyone is so nice.
Wendell, I brought you a carrot, as always!! 

This week, the Questions & Answers are:
1. What's your favorite day of the week? Why? I guess that I like Sundays.Sundays are usually pretty relaxed, and there is usually NASCAR, football, or both!
2. Do you have a blog? Please tell us the name of it and how long you've had it. My blog is: McGuffy's Reader, which I started about a year and a half ago. I do book reviews, musings, and animal advocacy. Cathy Kennedy just made me a new blog button, which I love.
3. What's the last book you read? If you're not a reader, please tell us about the last movie you saw. I read & review constantly! If you check out my blog, you will see a constant stream of book reviews. I do new, new in paperback, and also ones that may have been out awhile. I love reading, books, and sharing them.
4. Do you ever doodle with a pen or pencil while something else is going on? I might be writing, but I'm not much for drawing. I tend to write lists of things I need to do, or ideas.
5. Tell me about your bathroom towels. What color are they? Do they all match? Brown; they all match. I tend to go for earth tones on most things. I like neutral, solid colours. 
Spa Home with Rayon from Bamboo 3 Piece Towel Set.Opens in a new window
Thank you Patrice & Wendell! 
Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Great questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to make lists, jot down blog ideas, etc. too! I rarely doodle, unless it's words... I love words! :-) A fun read, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last question threw me...bathroom towels? But the unexpected or seemingly out of place makes something stand out...any way great questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like earthy tones for bath towels, but I don't have the whole matching scheme going on or anything. I like to mix and match stuff. The casual approach is more my speed. Personally, I prefer soft pink towels for myself. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new blog button! I think brown towels would actually be practical here on the farm. They all turn out that color eventually anyway!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a couple of brown towels that I love. I should get some more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm visiting from the Farmhouse Porch !! Love your blog button...

    ReplyDelete