Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Calling Invisible Women

By Jeanne Ray

Jeanne Ray is in her true form with another great novel for women. Her books speak to women who have some life experience and know themselves.

This story tells of Clover, a wife and mother. Unbeknown to her, a medication conflict has caused her to become invisible. However, as long as she keeps things going along as usual, her family doesn’t even notice that she is invisible. In the outside world though, she is able to use her situation to her advantage, and for others, too.

This is a very entertaining novel, as are all of Jeanne Ray’s books. If you have ever felt invisible, or perhaps wished to be, you will enjoy this book. It is heartfelt fun.





6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept for a story... what mom doesn't feel invisible now and then, especially as a person and not just a role. I think all of us have wished to be invisible now and then, what fun that could be, and certainly eye-opening! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting concept! I've felt, and been, invisible all my life, though not literally, of course. And I wouldn't want to be, in the literal sense. I don't have a thick enough skin to want to hear any unkind comments someone might make about me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you are popping out reviews like some women do babies. I am impressed with your determination. Several of these books tweek my interest ... especially the one about being invisible(have wished for that more than once). Thanks for being so ambitious ... enjoyed all of the reviews.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book is definitely on my to read list! I love this author!

    ReplyDelete