Monday, July 9, 2012

A Thank You

Thank you, Brenda Youngerman 
of Ponderings of an Author
She is passing this award on to me, 
and because I do admire 
and respect Brenda, 
I thank her for thinking of me. 
If you are not familiar with Brenda, 
you should be. 
She has written several books, 
and has a very thoughtful blog. 
She is very concerned with people, 
their lives and issues. 
Please visit her blog, 
and get to know her.

The Fabulous Blogger Ribbon

Here are the rules...

1. Post the rules.



2. Name five of your most fabulous moments,
either in real life or in the blogosphere.
* Marrying my wonderful husband, Bill!
* Doing critter rescue
that involves bottle-feeding;
seeing them grow & thrive.
* Having people respond to my blog
in such positive ways.
* Getting to know bloggers,
including some of my favourite authors!
 Getting my books published!
3. Name five things you love.
(You said things.)
* The change of seasons
*  Night: the moon & stars
*  The purr of a cat/kitten
*  Fresh sheets/bedding
*  Nature, in its glory 
4. Name five things you hate.
* Dishonesty
* Conflict
* Rudeness
* Abuse
* Manipulation
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers.

*P.S. There is no obligation!

8 comments:

  1. Not only is this a fabulous blog, but I happen to believe you are pretty fabulous yourself...so I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award!:-)

    Ahh yes, you mentioned some of my favorite things... purring kittens and fresh clean sheets, which go rather nicely together, especially in they laundry basket... at least they think so! :-)

    I heartily agree on all of your dislikes too, and will add one more... narrowmindedness...people who are intolerant of others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie, I know you don't accept awards. I no longer do, so this is my last. I couldn't refuse Brenda; she was very supportive when I began blogging. Thanks, Brenda! Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Good one, on intolerance! I guess that goes with rudeness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ... what a wonderful surprise for you. You are indeed deserving ... and thank you for passing it on to me. I happily accept your thoughtfulness.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, thank you. I didn't want to overwhelm you or make you feel obligated. :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on a well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am glad you accepted this one because it gave me at little more info on a new friend :} YOU are very deserving and I love popping by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice, the feeling is mutual. I will accept awards, sparingly. The people (like Brenda & you) make it special for me. Thank you. Hug.

      Delete