Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Farmhouse Porch Chat #61

Everyday Ruralty
It is time for the weekly porch chat over at Everyday Ruralty . I haven't been over there in awhile. Time flies, whether you are having fun or not. (Just sayin'.) I hope I haven't hurt Wendell's feelings. Let me just grab some carrots...I'll meet you over there...
For Wendell

This weeks questions and my answers: 1. Please tell me a fond autumn memory. Or tell me something interesting you're doing now that fall is here. Currently, I am enjoying both NASCAR & NFL! This is a special time of year. *lol* Autumn is my favourite time, but this is a reason!

Roush Racing

Green Bay Packers

2. What's your favorite kind of cheese? Yes. I love cheese! Cheese is my favourite.

3. Have you ever been in a wedding, other than your own (if applicable)? Yes. Very stressful! That is one reason we eloped and got married in jeans. Thirty one years later, I am still happy we did it that way. We did later have our marriage blessed.

4. Did you ever do anything as a child to earn money? (Lemon aid stand, crafts, mother's helper, chores, etc.) I did a lot of babysitting.


5. Do you wear a watch? I would be lost without my watch, very lost.

Images by: Photobucket 
(unless otherwise noted)

5 comments:

  1. Wendell and I are happy to see you on the porch again. Getting married in jeans would sure be less stressful, and less expensive too. Lots of gals like football, but I haven't seen too many women bloggers who were into NASCAR. That's what I feel like I'm driving in when I get on the expressway near the big city. Yikes! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed at what we have in common. We eloped 31 years ago. I am lost without my watch. And I used to babysit when I was younger as well. That's what I love about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite Season too, though for different reasons. :-) I earned all my spending money by babysitting...usually had more requests than I could cover! We sort of eloped too... going off to a B&B in East Texas to have a little ceremony just for the two of us... perfect! Would definitely do it that way again. Big weddings are stressful, expensive, and often all about the show. This was for us! And I love cheese... all kinds... especially the cheesecake kind! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the idea of getting married in jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good football game but only if the Pittsburgh Steelers are playing! GO STEELERS! lol

    Here's my Chat:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/chats-on-porch-92612.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete