Sunday, September 23, 2012

"The Portable Pet"


September is “National Emergency Preparedness Month”. As a pet owner, my “furkids” are a serious concern during emergencies. I want them safe, too. The Portable Pet is an item that addresses this concern. It is a pet carrier cover for crates up to 11” in height. There is an opening in the top for the crate handle, with side Velcro strips to hold it in place.

On one side of the cover is a larger pocket, with two smaller ones on the other side. The pockets offer plenty of room for essentials such as food, bowls, and treats, as well as toys. There is a pouch on the back, for ease in carrying a water bottle. The clear pocket on top is perfect for paperwork and records. The D-hooks are convenient for a leash or tags.

When not in use, the cover can be left on the crate or easily folded flat and kept in the crate. It is well made, durable and easy to clean, as well as to use.

This is an essential for owners of small pets. Whether you want to be ready for an emergency or are traveling, this is a wonderful item to have handy. I highly recommend it!

Please visit www.theportablepet.com for more information and to order.



Images by: McGuffy Ann Morris

9 comments:

  1. What a great product! I'm checking it out right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this before. Thank you so, so much for sharing this with us! I'll be ordering two of them right away.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I could have done with one of these last year, so I'll head on over to the website and check it out now. Thanks Ann for sharing and caring. Wishing you and your fury friends a splendid week ahead. Blessings, Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea, everything is in one unit then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi McGuffy Ann!
    I came on over from my hammock to check out your blog and so glad I did! Love it! I am a new follower! Thanks for stopping by and joining mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an super-cool and easy way to always be prepared to transport your pets quickly in an emergency, something all of us with beloved furkids worry about. I love the simplicity and easy storage of this cover. Great find to share with us... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alas, they probably don't make those Great Dane sized, do they? In any case, it's a great idea. It's always good to be prepared for emergencies, not just for yourself but your pets as well. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a FABULOUS idea! I may have to check that out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great product for pet owners. My daughter and her husband have a cat that they have to bring to the cat hotel every time they travel as she needs special care and this would be perfect for them. Thanks

    JB

    ReplyDelete