Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cruisin' with Carrie #3

Carrie at The Slow-Dripped Life asked for us to share a place that brings peaces to us, calms us or centers us. The place that immediately came to my mind is  Brockway Mountain.
Brockway Mountain is in Copper Harbor, part of the Keweenaw Peninsula, It overlooks the harbour, out onto Lake Superior, toward Isle Royale and Canada. I have walked it, driven it,  and I love it. It is like being at the top of the world.

Nature and wildlife live there, thrive there; we have seem them. I feel a part of it, of them, when I am there. I have written a poem that I will share where I am able to. It is deeply a part of me. Brockway Mountain is  where my spirit soars. 


4 comments:

  1. Makes me want to visit there! Looks amazing. Any place that makes a spirit soar is a place worth seeing.

    Have fun on your venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view! I know I would love this place, it is easy to see why you do. How far is it from where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Brockway Mountain and it certainly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete