Tuesday, October 23, 2012

On the Road!

I'm on the road! I will be gone for a little while. Traveling with a trucker and living in a truck is very different than anything I am used to! It is not a vacation. However, it is a chance to be with my husband and experience what he does. It is a chance to see and do new things, too. I am both excited and nervous. I will be posting. I'll also be writing, journaling, and taking pictures.

I have my camera, netbook and a new tablet. A very special person gave me a Tablet with Kindle! We connected through blogging and writing. We then became very close friends. She gifted me with a new tablet/eReader. (We agreed that I will not reveal her name, as this is a personal gift.)

I won't be able to keep up with memes for awhile, so please understand when I don't participate. I promise that will be back, joining them again once I am home.
I will be reading blogs, even if I don't comment. I'm here...and I will be back with a lot of stories and things to share!

The Girls will hold down the Fort at Home, with the help of a couple of friends who know them well. They will be ultimately be okay, though I will have separation anxiety!

Thank you all for your understanding and your support. You have become both inspirations and friends. Each of you is important to me. Please don't forget me!

14 comments:

  1. sounds exciting!!!!! have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget you ... like that could happen! Can't wait to hear about your travels as you go along. This should be great fun for both of you :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! What a trip!! Enjoy it and do send us virtual postcards and tell us all about it! So exciting!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, I'm glad that you are going to be with your husband for a while as you get to experience what he does for a living.

    I'll miss your comments but I don't blog often and you can always catch up on past post. I'm looking forward to reading about your experience on the road.
    Stay safe and enjoy each new day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does this put new meaning to the phrase 'small space living?'.

    You could fix it up inside like one of those campy little trailers!

    What an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great and fun time!! Be safe!! How cool to go and experience what your husband does, bet he loves it! Be sure to do the "wild thing" in the cab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting :) Have a wonderful time experiencing new things with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so wrapped up in the "blue list" on my blog last night that I totally missed this post (bag over head)! :-) I am so excited about this adventure you've embarked on. I know how hard it was to walk out the door and leave your babies behind, but they will be ok and will be wanting plenty of extra lovin' when you get home! While it is a working trip, what a great opportunity to spend one-on-one time together, learn more about a trucker's life, and get to see all kinds of places across the country enroute. I'm envious! Praying for a safe journey, with lots of interesting tales to share! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your time on the road. Take lots of pictures so you will have many blogs to write when you come home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. McGuffy's Big Adventure! You go girl! I'll be anxious to read your posts! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear McGuffy Ann, how wonderful to be able to do this and to learn what your husband's work life is like. Now that you'll "going be on the road again" I wish you a life filled with great possibilities for things to blog about!
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy the journey. This shall be an adventure.

    ReplyDelete