Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shades of Souls Passed


True Accounts of Ghostly Encounters in Madison County, New York

By Teresa R. Andrews

This is a very interesting book. Teresa Andrews tells actual accounts of unexplained supernatural situations. Taken from told directly to her, they are amazing and chilling.

In this book, she has compiled the most compelling stories told to her. Some are frightening, such as a poltergeist, while others are considered harmless as in a little girl playing hide and seek. Some seem to be going on with business as usual, as in a handyman's story.

This little book will make you keep a little light on, even after you close the book.



9 comments:

  1. I am reading a book right now that I can't read at night even with a light on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of book. It sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ghost tales, and true stories are much better yet... perfect for reading on cool autumn nights! And yes, then I will want to leave a light on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do these reviews priodically, especially at Halloween!

      Delete
  4. Plus this book is perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ann, it sounds interesting but I wouldn't read that kind of book at night or I'd be awake all night. I need total darkness to sleep.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand...and have a nightlight for the cats...*lol*

      Delete