Monday, March 11, 2013

Trilogy


A Collection

By Prudence MacGregor

This is a trilogy of three unique stories. Each story features unusual, even supernatural situations, but share a common moral theme.

In one story, a woman discovers she has a doppelganger. The terrifying consequences are hers to deal with. The second story deals with the consequences of innocently releasing a balloon with a note attached. In the third story, a man has to decipher what is real and what may be an illusion when he meets a woman.

This is a small book that does pack a punch. The author of this book reminds us that life sets forth unusual and unforeseen circumstances. We can still find ways to get through it, no matter how odd it may seem. 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this, all three are right in my liking, and my favorite kind of read. I shall search for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good read indeed. Glad you enjoyed this and you did an excellent review.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I like the premise!! Thank you for the info and review of this book! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi McGuffy Ann! I have just found some nice quiet time to read through your blog and WOW! You are a great writer/poet. I just want to thank you for visiting my blog...it is wonderful to make new friends. And...this book sounds really interesting. I may need to check it out.
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz (and mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds intriguing! Like your review, a perfect teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific review! I think I'd like this collection.

    ReplyDelete