Wednesday, August 21, 2013

From My Heart to Yours


Based on a True Story

By Michelle Zarrin

Based on a true story, this novel is the emotional journey of a sensitive young woman. We see Sophie grow from a young impressionable girl into a wise woman, as she navigates many difficult life experiences.

Falling in love with a close friend, they marry. However, a secret with destroy Sophie’s hopes and dreams. Her life is forever changed, and she must change how she handles it.

This story deals with many serious issues, including addiction, divorce, and death. Sophie finds healing through meditation. In learning to meditate, Sophie finds strength and ultimately herself.

Author Michelle Zarrin professionally teaches meditation. Her novel is an inspiring story of tragedy, healing and growth.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds pretty intense. And to think it's based on a true story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting read too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding yourself is a wonderful thing. It took me years, but I finally found me. It was wonderful. I think I would love this book.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books like this are always ones that you feel intensely...and pray for a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love inspiring books, they are my favourite.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sort of book when I am reading fiction. Thank you my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love true stories...because really, life does seem to be stranger than fiction. Sounds intriguing, Ann. I'll put this on my book list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too like true stories - this sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds a good reading book:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will put this one on my list! It took me quite a while to find myself, too, and I am sure I will love it.

    ReplyDelete