Friday, March 14, 2014

"Friday Fill-In" #154

The "Friday Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs.Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

This week's statements:
  1. Saying ____ is ____for me.
  2. I am ___ by nature
  3. If I stay in a hotel it must have ___
  4. If someone gave me ___ I would ___
My Answers:
  1. Saying "I love you" is important for me.
  2. I am sensitive by nature.
  3. If I stay in a hotel it must have secure doors and locks, in an above ground room.
  4. If someone gave me a hug I would happily return it.
Linked to: Friday Fill-In #154

Feeling Beachie

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I believe in answering honestly or not at all. I respect sincerity.

      Delete
  2. Your answers are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a hug!!
    and then the animals next! :)
    I cannot stay on the ground floor of a hotel either. creep me out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it, my friend: Hug!
      That is it exactly...the first floor creeps me out!

      Delete
  4. So nice wriiten McGuffy Ann:)
    Wishing you a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i see we do have some in common. i love hearing I love you as well. i like the idea of the secure locks, you can never be to careful

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to meet you! you are right! i love to hear I love you! i agree with the hotel too...you can never be to careful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've sensitive by nature as well—sometimes maybe too sensitive!

    Have a happy weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a hugger.... I like your answers however I prefer the ground floor for a quick exit in case of fire. I'm not a great fan of staying in hotels. If everything was sanitized properly I'd be fine. Although they look clean, they are not necessary cleaned properly from what I've seen in a documentary on TV. They set up hiddenn cameras to check how the staff cleaned the room and especially the washroom. It grossed me out...
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleanliness is a concern, for sure. Hugs!

      Delete
  9. Good answers, and thanks for introducing me to "Friday Fill-in."

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this. Lesse....

    1. Saying you're a dear friend is a treasure trove to me.

    2. I am empathetic by nature. I almost do "feel your pain".

    3. If I stay at a hotel it must have a great bathroom and shower.

    4. If someone gave ME a hug, I sure would return it with interest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your answers...I want to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your answers are some seriously sweet fill ins, showing a very caring person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe in honesty, even though it makes one vulnerable. Thanks for this.

      Delete
  13. I love to say I love you too

    ReplyDelete