Friday, March 21, 2014

"Friday Fill-In" #155

The "Friday Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs.Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements:
  1. _________________ reminds me of _______.
  2. I find______________very _____________.
  3. My _____________people are_____________.
  4. Too_______________we need________________.
My Answers:
  1. Old Spice cologne reminds me of my Grampy.
  2. I find ultimatums very final and hurtful.
  3. My kinfolk/ people are all from the South. I am first generation Northerner.
  4. Too often we need to go back and apologize to others. We should try to remember how we would feel if we were the other person.

Feeling Beachie

15 comments:

  1. I love the smell of old spice and a good cigar. I have never had a grandfather but love walking past a older man. and your pets are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my Grampy so much. Even after almost 30 years, Old Spice makes me think of him. Thanks for the nice comment on my FurKids!

      Delete
  2. I like your last fill in. That is so true. You did a great job with the fill ins. Hope you all have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is important to answer honestly. I believe these things. Thanks, Marg. ~xo~

      Delete
  3. That cologne reminds me of my grandpa too. Nice memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mu hubby used old spice. I love the smell of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still do, too. Memories are strongly tied to scents.

      Delete
  5. Love #4 - saying I'm sorry and trying to understand the other person is one of life's little secrets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we can't understand, we can still be sorry, say so, and accept the person and the feelings.

      Delete
  6. You are so right about ultimatums. If people would remember your #4, they might not issue them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I never want to be a burden.

      Delete
  7. Number 4 is very important - Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachael. You enjoy your weekend, too!

      Delete
  8. Old spice reminds me of my dad...

    ReplyDelete