Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Four Fill-In, #156

The "Friday Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs.Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!


The statements:
  1. I love to ____________in the _____________.
  2. I _______________a lot when I’m ___________________.
  3. My least favorite household chore is _______.
  4.  When I walk through the ice cream aisle at the supermarket, I think _______.


My Answers:
  1. I love to take walks  in the rural areas we travel to, when trucking.
  2. I talk a lot when I’m comfortable with someone.
  3. My least favorite household chore is washing dishes.
  4.  When I walk through the ice cream aisle at the supermarket, I think it is amazing how many flavours they have created since I was a kid .

Linked to: Feeling Beachie

Feeling Beachie

11 comments:

  1. Good answers, McGuffy. When I walk through the ice cream isle I think about how many more flavors I have to avoid. It's not easy, so I usually avoid that isle :) I take that as a compliment that you talk a lot when you are comfortable with someone :) And I don't like any kind of housework, so I would have a hard time choosing. Walking, of course, is a favorite of mine too. Hopefully we will be doing some of that soon.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know I am capable of talking a lot. When I am quiet, there is always a reason: pondering, resolving, seeking my inner voice, praying...something, for sure. As soon as the ice goes away, and the mud dries up, Stella and I will walk...in between my mowing, of course...always something!

      Delete
  2. It's so true about ice cream flavours! we basically had chocolate, vanilla, maple walnut, chocolate mint, pralines and cream, strawberry and that 3 flavour together one in the grocery store. If you went to the actual diary (which we would) you could expand into things like butter rum, bubble gum and this one called tiger. but it didn't get much more complicated that that.
    I cannot wait for this drat weather to go away and get out walking with my camera more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with most of your fill-ins...great minds must think alike! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your walking in rural areas. Love to get off the city sidewalks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great answers....and I can't believe how many ice cream flavors there are to choose from now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finding nice walks in rural areas is a blessing. Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh - washing dishes, that's a good one, too. Thank God for dishwashers for at least the majority of stuff. And you are absolutely right about the ice cream flavors, some of them sound really... weird though

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to wash.. I hate to dry

    ReplyDelete