Friday, April 4, 2014

The Friday Four Fill-In

The "Friday Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie . Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The Statements & My Answers:
  1. Having my "list of chores" completed helps me feel satisfied.
  2.  I really like to be able to resolve conflict or disagreements amicably
  3. The first thing I do in the AM is check the back yard to make sure there are no raccoons, so I can let Stella out.
  4.  Tomorrow morning I am going to go up to town to run weekly errands.

Feeling Beachie

17 comments:

  1. #3 made me laugh. yup, life with pups and critters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so quiet, mellow, sweet...but since she went trucking she seems to think she is tough enough to take on two raccoons! She goes into stealth mode, never making a sound as she chases them up the tree and they go over the fence. She then comes back satisfied.

      Delete
  2. I love having a completed list of chores. One of my favorite things is to cross things off my list :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a list keeper. I have to be! Thanks, Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. You have a list of chores that is completed...all done? I have never had a completed list...ever. You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia, I really, really like you! Hug!

      Delete
  4. Oh how i wish i could make a list of chores to do and stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to #1, wish that would happen sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there has been a coyote spotted in our area lately. I keep seeing people let their cats out and I wanna run over and scoop them up! So far I don't think any of have gone missing.
    I got to get through my list of chores tomorrow so hubby and I can relax after the kids go to bed and have a stay in date night! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am more like 1 and 2.
    Have a nice weeekend@

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good conflict resolution is an art.

    Hope the errands go well, so you can cross them off the list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this was really fun! I so like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to quit making lists...I never complete them and then I feel guilty! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely with you on your no. 2. I am not big on conflicts either and always try to solve them amicably, too

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are amazing similarities there between us. Just not checking to let my pet out but! If I let her out I would be doing the same thing. We have really evile and meanie raccoons and coyotes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS I LOVE list making and my reward is sticking through the items as they are accomplished.

    ReplyDelete