Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fill In Fun #166

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie . Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers:

1 “Today” is the best time to “take care of business”. It is always best to take care of whatever “must” be done as soon as possible, leaving precious time for the things that are more fulfilling (and usually more fun). Procrastination is a thief, stealing precious time that can never be returned to us. Of course, our loved ones should always come first in all things.

2. I believe the best is yet to be. If we can only hang on through life’s rough waters, there will be fair winds and following seas. That is the nature of life. Love is the beacon. Our loved ones are buoys to hold onto, to help us through stormy seas.

3. I feel ambivalent about sports. I love some sports and dislike others. I especially enjoy football and NASCAR, and enthusiastically follow both. I cannot get excited about basketball, soccer, wrestling or boxing though.

4. Life is better with critters. In fact, I cannot imagine Life without them!



Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

12 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your answers when you participate in this blog hop. We are so much alike, except I don't care for Nascar. I'll watch football, but if I miss the game, it's okay too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely all the way! Love that photo of the paw too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like 1,2 and four. I don't like any sports at all:)
    Anyway, I love your words:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answers and agree with all except #3. I'm not a big sports fan, but I do like watching baseball.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wholeheartedly agree on all 4 of your answers except # 1. I get done what must be done but I do procrastinate quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4 with both hands and both feets. I love our critters! And I git 'er done most times too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your answers too except, I'm not a sport lover.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for #4 and the adorable graphic below it. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. critters make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my nature was more like yours when it comes to #1, I do tend to procrastinate on things I'd rather not have to do at all. :-) I totally agree on #4, the times I haven't ben able to have a furkid for company have been lonely times indeed. Our four are a never-ending source of love and entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1 -- that's why one of my most favourite quotes is "if not now, when?"
    do it now!
    just do what needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete