Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fire & Rain

I apologize for being late in joining Brenda at BYG Adventures for the weekly "Pondering". I am still on the road with Bill and Stella. Blogging doesn't always fit into trucking schedules, unfortunately. However, I enjoy Brenda and "pondering" with her. 

As a poet, music speaks to me. As soon as I saw the word prompt, this song came to mind. It is a longtime  favourite of mine. Please forgive me and enjoy my response to this week's prompt, "Fire".

"Fire & Rain"
James Taylor


Linked to:
Word Prompt: "Fire"

17 comments:

  1. This is a much-loved song from my younger years too, and brings back special memories of that time. Thank you for sharing it! Wishing you a safe journey on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasure to hear it again. Be careful you three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed listening to this song. Stay safe on the road...
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing -- THIS song is the exact first thing that popped into my mind when I saw Brenda's prompt! Love it.
    I didn't get to my own post this week thanks to a storm that took out branches in our yard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that song. We saw James Taylor live a few years ago. It was a great concert. Stay safe while you are on the road. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this one, Sweetie plays it on his guitar sometimes as a warm-up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never go wrong with James Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...can't beat this!! James Taylor is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this song!
    Lucky Stella to be with Mama and Papa on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you're having a great time. That song takes me back to childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's one of my favorite JT songs, too. Be safe out there, friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love James Taylor adn this is a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect response to the prompt, I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OM gosh- know all the words..one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete