Friday, July 11, 2014

Follow Four Fill-in Fun, #171

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie . Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers:

1. Meanness makes me very sad. I do not understand when people are mean. It really makes everything worse.

2. I love a rainy night. It is always relaxing and good for reading. Rainy nights help me sleep, too. No, I don't like the song. I have been told it is a good driving song, though!

3. When I’m stressed, I withdraw until I can figure things out and resolve the situation.This is my natural way of coping.

4. My favourite smell in the world is the “Great North Woods”, especially up near Lake Superior. The Estivant Pines Nature Sanctuary is an amazing haven in the Keweenaw Peninsula on the U.P. of Michigan.



Have a great weekend!


Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

15 comments:

  1. I do the same thing as your answer to #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photo and I don't understand why people have to be so mean and cause anxiety. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear speaks my language- the mountains are always calling me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't understand why people are mean either but I think they are so unhappy that they like to hurt others. They must be full of pain inside their head and heart.
    Love the bear photo.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rainy nights too and the smell of them if it hasn't rained for a while.

    Love the bear photos.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love rainy nights. I have never smelled the woods but I'm sure it must be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't get to the woods often, but i love the smell at the beach where we go every year. It means relaxation to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bear is so funny.
    I love rainy nights but it's going to be awhile before we have one again. The dry, hot summer weather is here for a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love falling asleep to the rain...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fill ins are well done, but the photo and thought bubble were the best for me. Gave me a good laugh, and I never get enough of those! Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers! I feel the same about your first 3 answers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The rainy nights and reading! and then falling asleep before you know it. Just love it :)

    ReplyDelete