Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's a Date


Life has been very busy this Summer. After traveling with Bill for five weeks, I had so much to catch up on at home. It isn't easy for one person to do everything inside and outside of the house. I try to keep up with chores so Bill doesn't have to come home after weeks on the road and have nothing but chores to do. 

I am hoping that my work has paid off. Bill will be home tonight. We have made plans to have a fun weekend together. Life is so busy that sometimes there is no time for fun, but we have it all planned out this time!

It is hard to be apart for weeks at a time, but we also miss many holidays together. Bill is often alone in a truck somewhere. I am alone at home, but at least I do have our Girls: Stella, Maggie, Grizelda and Chloe Jo. 

So, this weekend I will be turning off the computer to spend precious time with my husband. I hope you will all understand if I am missing from posts, memes and comments. I will definitely be back next Tuesday, refreshed and happy. 

I wish each of you a wonderful weekend filled with fun, laughter, and love...lots of love.

25 comments:

  1. See you when you come back. It is time far better spent, than here. xxoo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your cyber break and your time with Bill, that's far, far more important than blogging, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't get away that easy ... I will just walk across the street when I smell that smoker going :) Glad he is making it home as planned and even better that you are taking time away for the "chores" to spend some quality time together. See you when I see you ... (when I smell the smoker:)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time together. See you when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope you are planning something extra, super fun. I understand so much about weeks alone. Tom used to be gone at least half the year, and though I was glad to have the companionship of the kitties, eight cats and a three story house was always difficult by myself. And holidays away are super hard. Now he only goes a few times a year for a couple weeks each. Much better. Kick up your heels. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve a wonderful weekend with him, with no technology to interrupt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time with the wonderful man of yours!! And tell him welcome home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time together... make good memories to keep you smiling on those long stretches apart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time, y'all.
    Posts can wait :)

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally getting the whole unplugged thing. That's what I tend to do most weekends, too. I just want to spend my time with DH not the computer. I hope your weekend is funtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's wonderful! Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I didn't see your emails when I was gone. Thank you for thinking of me.

      Delete
  12. Your's is a difficult life with being alone and having to deal with all the chores, I did that when Pete was on the road, so I know the challenges that can arise. It's nice that you try to prepare a safe little cocoon for him to return to to rest and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great...have a wonderful weekend together, McGuffy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good...we don't want to hear from you until then! Have a wonderful long date!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's about time that you spend some quality time together and staying away from the computer is exactly how it should be. Enjoy your time together. You at least deserves that you two.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooray for Bill being home! Enjoy your weekend together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, that sounds so wonderful, Annie. Big hugs! Have a wonderful weekend you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wishing you the best weekend, creating memories to last and hold you through the times you are apart. So glad Bill is home!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sometimes the only way to get in some fun time together is to set the time aside and make plans. I hope you two had a great time.

    ReplyDelete