Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Fill-In Fun #175

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers:

1. The truth is easy to remember. I really take this to heart, no matter what the circumstance.

2. I am much better at being patient and accepting things than when I was young. With age comes wisdom, and for me it was hard-earned.             

3. In the winter I will be staying off of snowy, icy roads because I cannot drive well in bad weather. It wasn’t a problem when I was younger, but health issues have affected things like driving.  
                                                                                                                                      
4. Growing up I ate whatever was put on the table, but as an adult I eat balanced meals, and a lot more variety.






Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

12 comments:

  1. I don't like driving or riding on icy roads. I've never tried driving during an icy period. The car can just swing anywhere especially without chains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not big on winter driving either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wise answers Ann.... but I'm more afraid of falling on the ice than driving on the icy roads since I have had 2 bad falls and hurt my shoulder and head while walking to the farm to feed my calves.
    A third time might not be as lucky for me.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely on the truth. If you tell too many lies, you can't remember what you said. :)

    I do eat better than when I was younger, but I still love my pasta. :)

    Winter driving is no fun.

    Have a great weekend. Good answers.

    I thought these were a but tricky to fill complete.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with #1. I hate driving in bad weather. It's way too dangerous for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1,2 & 4, I totally agree. I'm eating much more balanced meals now than when I was a child.

    #3, I grew up in the south and never drove on ice or snow. Then I moved to Alaska and had no choice but to learn how. It doesn't bother me now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, i'm glad i'm committed to telling the truth, so if my memory goes bad in future years, i won't have to remember two versions of events!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope my patience increases with age - so far it hasn't….

    ReplyDelete
  9. I go in loops with my patience i.e. I am usually good for a long time, but then... boom! Oh well... And yes, my meals have gotten quite a bit healthier, too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned to drive on icy roads -- can you believe that? It's so crazy to think back to myself at 16 or 17 years of age and driving in a full on blizzard. We just have to learn up here -- but it's absolutely insane what we think of as weather too bad to drive in.
    the truth - always. it's so much easier, and I have this very firm belief that all things done in darkness; will eventually come to light. so you might as well be honest up front.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the truth about truth! With age does come wisdom...most of it hard earned. I still eat whatever is in front of me...and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your fill-ins are always so thoughtful and reveal a lot about who you are.Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete