Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fill-In Fun #178 & #179

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

Bill was home last week and time gets away from us quickly. I had last week's statements (#178) done but never linked up or posted, so am adding them now. This week's statements (#179) follow.

The statements & My Answers: #178:

1. Living in a chain-of-lakes region makes me feel a little bit closer to nature. We have protected marshes and areas within and around the lakes. Fall and Spring migration are especially great times to observe the natural changes in both the environment and in wildlife.

2. Wondering what will happen always makes me feel unsettled. I always say I can deal with anything, as long as I know what I am dealing with.

3. Looking back I would have let some things go sooner and appreciated some things more. Things happen for reasons unknown to us, but what we do with it is up to us. Everything we experience shapes who we are and with age comes wisdom 

4. Listening to Bill play the guitar makes me feel relaxed and content. He will often play songs for me and that are special to us. He is so talented and creative.


                           (Unknown Source)



The statements & My Answers: #179:

1. If I love someone then I love them with my whole heart. Love is important and should be taken seriously in all forms.  
    
2. Traditional Gospel hymns remind me of my Grampy. My Grampy was a devout Southern Baptist who took me to church regularly. His morals and values were strong. They influenced me as a child and remain part of me today.

3. I think of Bill when I need to make any important decision. We discuss and decide everything together, as a team. I always value his opinion even when the choice is mine to make.   

4. My wedding ring is the most special thing that Bill has given me. That ring symbolizes respect, trust, and love. These are the meat and potatoes of life; everything else is gravy.




Linked to: 
Feeling Beachie

15 comments:

  1. I especially like #4 on the #178... and is that the guitar that he plays? Cute kitty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team work is so important in a good relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fill-ins. You are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers and I feel the same way about #2. I hate the unknown. I just want to know what's next and then I'll deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a blessing to be on such a team.

    The unknown is a scary place, i agree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we sang some of those old time gospel hymns in church recently -- we don't normally do that, so I always consider it a special treat. just a man, his guitar and a pure voice of praise: heaven on earth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your answers, and I agree about what happens when one wonder what will happen. Worry and anxiety always seem to creep in!

    How awesome that Bill plays songs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate the depth of your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seem to have a well balanced relationship. I love your answers. That guitar cat is hilarious.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my does the kitty actually get all the way inside the guitar? Liked your fill-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cat looks like Gracie and that would be just the kind of thing she would do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your answers. You and Bill seem such a match, a great couple. Such sweet answers - I don't even want to pick just one, because they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always I am so impressed with your thoughtfulness. And thanks for the very amusing kitty video as well. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed reading your fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete