Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fill In Fun #181

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers: #181:

1. I am convinced by facts not opinions. Before coming to a personal conclusion, I give much thought to research and reason.

2. I don’t like to drive alone at night. There are too many things that can go wrong. I cannot just call my husband to rescue me! I try to always be home before dark.

3. Would you relive any part of your past if you could? I can honestly say that I would not. Everything in my life has led to this moment in time. I believe that it is all for some greater reason. Albeit unknown to me now, I trust someday it will make sense.                                   

4. Cooking with the grill is something to be appreciated. It makes everything healthier and taste so much better!


Enjoy your weekend!


Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

17 comments:

  1. i'd have to think about reliving a part of my past. maybe a 'do-over' would be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love food cooked on the grill, too! Great answers. :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had some wonderful moments that i would like to relive and some difficult moments that I've triumphed and some hurt that I would not want to relive but all in all, I always did my best and that's what count on this life journey.

    I agree grilled food taste healthier.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo to end with. Love that grilled chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a wonderful four they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go back and revisit my childhood for a bit -- just because it was so much fun! Who wanted to ride horses in the woods all day! :)
    the grill - best cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with your answers to #'s 1 and 2. LOL at the picture of the cat with the grill. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I remember most of my youth with fondness, I am pretty darn proud of where I am today...knowing it took all the hard knocks to get me here. I surely would not go back. I don't like to go out after dark either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some good times might be worth having again, it would take some time to ponder on that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy grilled foods too. Esp since hubby does that part of the cooking :)
    Enjoyed the kitty grilling too, LOL!
    Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on not wanting to change anything about my past. Parts of it I wouldn't wish on anyone, but I feel we are the sum total of our life experiences...at least if we're paying attention to what life is trying to teach us. :)
    Loved the cat chef and the grill....great image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Although I cherish my past since it made me who I am, I would rather live in the present and look forward to what lies ahead. We cook on the grill year round!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cat photo.

    I wouldn't want to relive any part of my life. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always your answers were thoughtful, and Mom could relate. But we have got to say, that graphic was the best. She snorted when she laughed. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neat blog hop idea! Love that photo too - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good answers. I don't like driving alone at night either. Funny photo of the Grilling Kitty.

    ReplyDelete