Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fill In Fun #182

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers: #182:

1. I cry when I am upset. When I was younger, I rarely allowed myself to cry. I saw it as a weakness within myself. I now see it as an essential release.

2. Watermelon is (among) my favourite fruit.

3. Wildlife is my favourite part of Summer. I love watching the birds nest and visit the feeders. I enjoy the chipmunks and squirrels. I even love the raccoons raiding the seed and nut feeders, as well as the garden. Yes, even them. I love them all.                                           

4. Sitting quietly with a purring cat helps me relax.



May your weekend be filled with surprises!



Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

18 comments:

  1. What a brave kitty trying to push that big watermelon to shore for you.
    Great answers. When I was a kid they older ones would say. Big girls don't cry. That wasn't good for anyone. Now we know better.

    Have a sweet weekend with your furry babies.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, watermelon is good, i have wonderful memories of summer camp "Watermelon Day" when they would bring in a truckload for us. Now i want watermelon, and since there are still some at the stores (the smaller, seedless ones), i may get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your answers. I probably would have said the same thing about the purring cat! he he - M says nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly cat- he can't eat that whole watermelon! :) I have become a big baby- I cry at the drop of a hat anymore. It's downright embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like cats, but hubby does not. We cuddle with the dogs, which probably gets us almost the same result. The soft fur and the warmth are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How kitteh find watermelon and not a fishie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMC Weez all luv watermelon here. Dat be ow favowit too. Yous made mommy hungwy MOL Hav a gweat weekend.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never participated in the fill-in fun, but I love to read about it on other blogs. I think it's such a great way to get to know each other better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks gawjus. Dat be a purrfect selfie.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent answer to #4! What could be better than a purring kitten?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sitting quietly with that purring kitten sounds awesome!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  12. #4 I can now say I agree with the purring cat thing!! they are very cuddly indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I rarely cry...not that I don't want to I just don't. Purring cats are sweet soothers of the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I skipped this week but enjoyed your answers.
    #4 is something I do frequently - How can you not when you have 6 of them around!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You reminded me that I got some type cool visitor's this summer, including a hawk that was very fond of the tree outside my patio door.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting post! Wildlife is my favorite part of all seasons, I think! :-)

    ReplyDelete