Friday, October 3, 2014

Fill In Fun #183

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers: #183:

1. During the Winter months, I tend to hibernate. I cannot drive in bad weather. I tend to stock up and hunker down to get through the Winter storms.

2. While I like to read (avidly), I wouldn’t read just anything. I don’t care for horror, science fiction, romance, or “chick lit”. I may read books that have elements of these, but not as a genre.

3. Reading while trucking with Bill is pretty near impossible. I usually will read before sleep. However, when the truck is moving there is so much to see and absorb. I take as many pictures as possible. It isn’t like taking pictures from a car. The side mirrors leave a small area to focus through, and you have to do it quickly! The windshield has toll way passes and permits stickers, which make it difficult to take pictures that way, too.

4. Why would anyone choose to be cruel? Cruelty is something that I will never understand. People can choose how they treat others, both human and animal. Try to be sensitive. Choose to be nice. It makes everyone feel better, including you!





Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

22 comments:

  1. Can't get beyond your sweet cat photo ~ so adorable ~ Happy Weekend!

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kindness is a wonderful thing to spread. we don't need to keep recycling the negativity around us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate winter too. :)

    I don't like horror or romance either.

    ENJOY your weekend...great answers.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do read in the car. Hubby takes pictures while I drive. He also reads the map.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little kitten and I agree, why would anyone want to be mean and cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weez not unnewstand mean peeps eevew. Weez not know why mowe peeps can't just be kind to evewypawdy.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate winter driving and love kitty pix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kindness does matter! I hate winter driving too, but still have to do it! I just love kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kindness is something that has to be passed on and on and on. Cute little kittie..sweet! I just love reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed your post. Winter can really sideline folks who are not into driving on snow and ice. I've had some close calls myself back in Illinois. Cute kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable kitty! I agree with the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess when people are brought up by mean people they themselves become mean too. They can't give love if they themselves haven't received it. I so wish all people would be kind and loving to each others and animals too.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't understand how anyone can be mean -- but especially to children or animals. makes me soooo angry!!
    when hubby is driving... I'm the DJ, child referee and snack dispenser. it's a serious job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can never ever be a friend to anyone who harms innocents. Human or animal. Never. Not ever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good answers. We don't understand why some people are mean either. That kitten is absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't like horror, romance and such either, but I do love sci-fi and fantasy, but I admit those can get close to the other two...
    How can someone be cruel to someone else, human or animal? I will never understand that either. It is sad. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll pretty much read anything - I avoided sic-fi but recently read two books that I shockingly liked

    ReplyDelete
  18. blessings......
    interesting activity fill it ins.....
    just stopped by from Beth's place. Thought I'd say hello.

    stay blessed
    peace.
    Rhapsody
    http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.ca/
    http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.ca/p/guestbook.html
    https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
    http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://pinterest.com/rhapsodyphoenix/
    https://www.facebook.com/RhapsodyPhoenix
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4a442621/rhapsody-phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  19. Reading is fun. I must admit I do read romance stories but not smutty ones. I also like some Sci-Fi but more Fantasy novel then Science Fiction really.
    I bet it is hard to take photos out of a moving truck but you do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh rats I forgot to say I agree with your last one and that kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am even more amazed at how fabulous your photos are from the road, when I read #3 and found out how little area you have to shoot from. The meme is so adorable. It is truly hard to understand how some people can be so evil. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great answers! I tend to avoid reading horror and sci-fi, too. Not sure why for horror, because when I was younger, I used to LOVE YA horror (Christopher Pike and R.L. Stine). And definitely agree with #4! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete