Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fill-In Fun #184

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers: #184:

1. Today is Bill’s birthday. The world is a better place because he is in it. He is a good and moral man.

2. Chloe Jo is a little upset about her stitches. Chloe Jo has a unique perspective on most things, choosing to see things only that way. Once she gets something in her mind, there is no changing it. She wants her stitches out…NOW.

3. To have a friend you must respect and accept others as they are, not as you think they are or should be. I think the word “friend” is interpreted differently by people, but that deep down we all want the same in a friend.

4. I wish I had learned to drive earlier in high school and not been forced to rely on others. Household circumstances were not ideal in this (and other) areas. I did not have access to a car or support system.







Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to a Great Guy!
    Now, how do I know you're a "great guy" ... because of the great lady who chose you and loves you ...
    39-and-counting, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Bill
    Chloe Jo sounds a lot like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope Chloe Jo feels better soon! Poor baby. I wish I had been able to drive earlier too but we had just come to the US when I was around that age and needed some time adjusting. I got mine right out of high school at 18 and think, it would be a better age to get your license for most teens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL YOU WONDERFUL MAN!! :)
    I do hope Chloe Jo is feeling better - and more patient (hee hee) soon! Cashew sends his very best wishes.
    I didn't drive in high school either. I was actually terrified of driving! even once I had a license, I rarely drove at all. Funny how things change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Chloe, her stitches must be getting itchy and uncomfortable. I think she must have forgotten how miserable she was before the surgery.

    I'm luck that my husband taught me to drive after we got married and I think it's because he didn't like going shopping and wanted me to be able to do that myself. I hate relying on others to do anything for me and that include to drive me around so I understand. I just hate being a bother...

    Soon I hope Bill will retire and you will be able to be together more.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi McGuffy,
    Glad to note Chloe Joe is hanging in there and getting better.
    The cats in this post are absolutely darling!

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Chloe Jo, i hope she gets better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats are not known for patience unless they are stalking something.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your husband.
    I can relate to Chloe on the stitches. I had my appendix out when I was 8 and the stitches really got itchy. I had to resist the terrible urge to pick at them!
    I have one nephew who is going on 25 and still hasn't learned to drive yet. He doesn't exactly have a phobia but he feels very uncomfortable with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mom is very curious about your #4 fill-in. She never wanted to drive but was required to take driver's education in high school. Though she had a car for a short time after graduating from college, she mostly rode the bus until she was 26. Somedays she absolutely hates having to drive with so many idiots and selfish drivers on the road who are texting, talking on the phone and not using any turn indicators. But it is good not to have to depend on others. Sending all our purrs and prayers to Chloe Jo and love to all. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday to your husband. I'm still keeping Chloe in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always have the best answers. Thanks for sharing.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete