Friday, October 17, 2014

Fill In Fun #185

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers: #185:

1. What would be your title for your life story? I have pondered this, though I am not sure that I could actually write my life story…or that anyone would want to read it.

2. Certainly a lie will eventually be uncovered. It may take a long time, but the truth always comes out. I believe this.

3. A real book is still better than an e-book. I still love the look, feel and presence of physical, tangible books. E-books just do not offer the same experience for me. I do read them, but not the way I do traditional books.

4. Joining a group that has no moral compass makes me want no part of it. I need to trust that the people I am working (towards a cause with) truly believe as I do. I don’t believe in “politically correct”, but rather morally correct.






Have a great weekend!



Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

18 comments:

  1. cute graphic. :) #2 is probably very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Love your graphic. We have lots of physical books (and over 1,000 e-books on my Kindle) plus 3 cats. No dogs...
    I recently read if you read physical books you have a better chance of not getting Alzheimer's than if you read mostly e-books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, and I always feel your answers are similar to what I would give. Are we alike, or what! Love that picture with the cat - no come complete without books or a cat. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi McGuffy,
    I love the coloring of the cat and is a very pretty cat.
    I see our own BK has a twin by way of Chloe Jo! Awesome.
    Hope Chloe Jo is doing better.

    I am with you on your statements about lies and real books.
    I am on my very first audio book, after reading the printed copy of the same.
    I am not sure I can do electronic - my eyes get tired and I am a sucker for printed matter - in moderation.

    Have a Beautiful Friday and a Great Weekend!

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lies are usually uncovered, but sometimes the only people who know the whole truth die with it untold. Sweetie, for example, knows that he was lied to about his birth and adoption, but all the players are gone who could have told him the truth. It's sad when that happens, too.

    You are so right about being morally correct, not politically correct.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are right on on 2,3&4. no one would read my life story either, hahha!
    Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still worrying about why reading ebooks gives you a higher risk of Alzheimer's...yikes! Thank goodness I evenly read both?

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so ON POINT!! Books need to be felt, smelt and I have to hear the crisp sound of pages of turning. Also, Moral Compass: it seems to be in short supply lately. I recently thought I had made a new friend, only to discover that she was cheating on her husband and I was supposed to be her alibi!! Um, No! Just.No.
    As for her behaviour, I also agree: All things done in darkness eventually come to light.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda of Linda's Lair said,
    "Love the photo, and I agree, it is not a home without books or cats. :) "
    Google/Blogger ate her comment. Sorry, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL - I'm just the opposite - I prefer reading e-books. I love to be able to increase the font. The print in books these days seem to be getting smaller and smaller... or I'm just getting older and my eyesight is getting worse :)

    You gave such good answers especially about groups.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job on these answers...I enjoyed #3, the kitty is so cute on the books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. #1 is easy… Dangled Carat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good answers to all the fill-in. I would be interested in reading your life story. Your journey is probably not the way you would have wished it but it got you to be a person of integrity and great compassion.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fantastic fill-ins. I love them all.

    I wouldn't have a title for my life's story. Definitely about a lie. I agree...I like books better than e-readers.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  16. All good statements this week. How much time to you spend pondering these and composing your answers. It looks like it must be very hard to do. I know I should try it. Maybe next week. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. I missed this week but I enjoyed your answers. I realated to all of them. Love that last photo/quote.

    ReplyDelete