Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's a Masquerade!

Today I am joining Rory Bore at Time Out For Mom for her Coffee Chat. However, it is a special day and we are having a masquerade party for the birthday of her little princess! Zoo Zoo is turning five years old! We were each asked what we would wear for this special celebration.

Zoo Zoo was a fan of Grizelda and Chloe Jo from the time they weren’t much more than kittens, and neither was she! She also loved my book, “Bedtime Tail”, and the black cat in the book (which is a composite of Grizelda & Chloe Jo).

It was pretty easy for me to decide how to dress for Zoo Zoo’s party. I would definitely dress as a black cat. Zoo Zoo loves cats. She could know it was me, too.

I would keep it simple, but wear all black. It might be similar to Ms. Rory Bore’s Black Widow costume from her beloved Marvel Avengers. (Yes, she is a serious Fan Girl.) But my costume would be without the gun, handcuffs, boots and red wig. Oh, okay, so that would leave the black cat suit. Yes, that works. I would add cat ears, whiskers, and a long cat tail. 

I might even bring Grizelda and Chloe Jo. I am sure Zoo Zoo would love that. Cashew would, too, I bet. Now wouldn’t that be fun?



Happy Birthday, Zoo Zoo! 
From Grizelda
& Chloe Jo 
~xo~
We wish you much fun and joy!



Linked to:
http://amothersluv.blogspot.com/2014/10/tuesday-coffee-chat-its-masquerade.html

11 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong dressed as a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is always in style and I have lots of it. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, now I really want to see you dressed up in a cat costume! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How appropriate for Halloween to have black cats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like the perfect celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happee birthday two yur friend zoo zoo

    best fishes, mice creem dishes N happee day wishes...heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health zoo zoo ♫♫♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zoo Zoo. I love the play Cats and their costumes were so nice. I think you would make a fine cat.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES YES YES!! Oh my gosh - she would absolutely love it!! you know, she has a black leotard and dance outfit and when she wears it she is either a ninja (mama's influence) or Grizelda! LOL
    she would definitely change out of the princess costume and be a black cat with you AND play with your cats. Hopefully Cashew would get along as well. What a party we will have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet that costume with the add ons i.e. Grizelda & ChloeJo would be a HUGE success. Hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe black should be do-able this time of year.

    Please tell Zoo-Zoo `Happy Birthday` from our cat's.
    Mr. M`Now, Smokey and Mimi.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete