Friday, November 14, 2014

Fill-In Fun #189

The "Follow Friday Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week the co-host is Obi of Eloquent Rambles.

The statements & My Answers: #189:

1. I just plug into music when I feel stressed out. Music can usually help relax me, and then I am better able to sort things out.

2. Snow is forecast for this weekend! They are predicting the possibility of a few inches. It looks like I got the Mulberry leaves up just in time. Our giant, old Mulberry tree dumps its leaves around the time of the first really hard freeze. And then there are a lot of leaves all at once!

3. If I could, I would end animal abuse and neglect. I would make sure every abuser was listed on the National Registry. You can sign the National Registry for Animal Abusers petition to help make that happen. We need to take care of the animals, too. We share the world with them. In fact, they were here first.

4. It’s the little things in life that makes me truly happy. Simple things, genuine things, natural things; no fuss, no muss: that’s me.  It doesn’t take much to make me happy



Hoping you have a very happy weekend!



Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

21 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about the National Registry for Animal Abusers. They gave up their rights to anonymity when they hurt innocent animals.

    Like you, the little things make me happiest, tiny treasures, sweet sentiments, and warm moments that turn into magical memories. I do not need big displays nor expensive things to make me happy. I have all I want and need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I hope that the petition will be taken seriously. Animals suffer so much at the hands of abusers from neglect cruelty. It breaks my heart to see animal suffer.

    Hope you have a good weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are big music fans here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In total agreement with you about the little things in life.

    ENJOY your day.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could end animal abuse too.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you got the leaves up. we had our first freeze in texas. and it's hanging around for a week this time. but when i heard parts of wisconsin got 50 inches of snow, i couldn't complain...much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two key ingredients for us all....music and animals....they make our hearts grow gigantic, so we can love the world and everyone in it, that much better. Well, that and a good cup of coffee in the wee hours of the morning....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your answer to #3 and I so agree! Love the kitty listening to music too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weez luv nummew 3 but hate nummew 2. Stay safe and warm.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good music is a happy thing. Snuggle with your critters and keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. music definitely soothes this savage beast too!
    and nothing can get me savage quicker than someone hurting innocent children or animals. preying on the weak is the lowest of the low.
    Simple things are where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is very nicely written. Someday I want to do the fill-ins on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi McGuffy,
    I like your #1, #3, and #4. Not sure I want snow unless I don't have to go to work, here in Atlanta. Love your peace flag.
    I too think music changes mind chemistry and takes the edge off.
    Love your Peace flag!

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You as well...here comes Monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post made me happy.. I like your #3! And I agree about music.. love that sweet kittie face!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It said anonymous when I just commented up there! I am having to prove I am not a robot at all blogger blogs.. I think google does not like me.. ;) It's me Pix Under the Oaks! Good Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, your no. 1 that is so me. When I get home from work, stressed, still my head at work, I switch on Zen radio station (internet) and can instantly feel all of that bad stuff melt away. Love music! And enjoying 'simple things' in life.
    You just find the cutest kitty photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is interesting...beautifully done!! And yes...music is indeed therapeutic.
    I just LOVE that kitty's pic...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the kitty meme. Heading over to the Animal Abusers petition. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Music helps me relax, also.
    I am even beginning to listen to some Christmas music.

    Did you get snow?
    Our son saw snow Monday when he drove to N.C.

    One of our older cats is going blind in one eye.
    He still sees well enough to catch squirrels and chipmunks.
    He spends time indoors as well as outside.
    Eventually he will have to spend all his days indoors.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete