Thursday, November 20, 2014

Orange Cats

Every week, Brenda of BYG Adventutres invites us to "Ponder" with her. She gives us a word prompt and invites us to share what it inspires in us, or means to us. This week, the word is "Orange". 

I really pondered this word. While I couldn't seem to come up with anything profound, I did think of some entertaining orange cats. 


First we have the Helmet Cats.

The helmets can be customized.

Perhaps this one is an officer.

 Next we have the Zen Cats who have studied 
the art of concentration and meditation.

Then there is the traditional orange tabby. Or not.

And finally, there is this orange, orange cat.
                                                            Source

*Please know that no cats were harmed
for the making of these pictures or film.
Orange you glad? I am!

(They may be a bit embarrassed, though.)


Linked to:
Word Prompt: Orange

24 comments:

  1. I loved all these orange cats... well maybe except that one that looked a little testy! This was a great creative take on the orange prompt... so cute!! I am often amazed at what cats will patiently endure at the hands of their caretakers, all for the sake of our amusement! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures of the orange cats including the last one. I have my reservation as to the exploitation of these beautiful cats for entertainment. However they look beautiful and well taken care of, so maybe they are really zen cats after all. They do put up with a lot from their owner.

    I hope you have a zenful weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that's orange goodness like we've never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange you glad you have a cat or two....or more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how creative you got on this one!

    Thanks for pondering with me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that made us SMILE! Thank you for sharing this orange-y goodness, McGuffy Ann. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of grins! For us, not the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope the mom doesn't get any ideas and tries to put oranges on our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which reminds me I need to add orange zest to the freezer!!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! ALL new to me. LOVE! Did I say I LOVE it???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta love that orange, orange cat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun. You should link this as well to Feline Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So not what I expected when I saw the post title, Annie. This gave me a big smile. Nice way to end the evening. That carved orange kitty at the end was amazing. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend. Hope you will join us for our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your orange cats are amusing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, we love the orange, orange cat. So funny! MOL :lol: xx Roxy & Tigerlino <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my. Just when I thought I've seen everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL - oh my gosh , those helmuts are too funny!!! And I cannot believe those other cats just sat there with the oranges. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMC Weez speechless.

    PeeEss weez got ow Caturday Awt templates fwum an app called PhotoMontager.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  19. guys....thiz post be awesum...we iz crackin up... !!! tho frank lee, we iz never gonna let a chunk oh citrus in de houz....ever...again... ♥♥!!

    ReplyDelete