Saturday, December 13, 2014

Fill In Fun #192

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week's co-host is Jennifer Farwell.

The statements & My Answers: #192:

1. I can’t believe that some people question whether animals can go to Heaven. I believe that animals do. Thankfully, I am not alone in my belief. Recently, Pope Francis made a statement regarding this very thing.   

2. Hot cocoa is my favourite Winter treat. I especially like it with peppermint in it!

3. If I could understand human nature I would be probably not be any happier about it. Even though it never ceases to amaze me, I am both fascinated and saddened by it. I understand animal behavior. Animals “get it”; yet, humans are supposed to be the “superior intelligence”. (There is a question for God.) 

4. December is a sad and lonely month for many people. Please try to take time to reach out to friends, neighbors, and others who are alone.




~Have a blessed weekend!~



Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

14 comments:

  1. your #4 is so true… and we all should remember that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our animals love us, and love never dies, it goes back to the source of love. That's my explanation of why they go to heaven, and i'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see why there wouldn't be any animals in heaven - who knows right? I don't think you can dismiss their absence right out of hand. Cashew is going crazy since I put up Christmas decorations - I would love to know what he is thinking these days! Then I could stop him from trying to pull it all down! LOL

    It is very important to remember that some people find the holidays very hard. That's why we are trying to spread a little cheer this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat pictures. We love our animals as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answers and I'm with you on #1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on the fill-ins. If animals are not in heaven then I wouldn't want to go there either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the cartoon and I enjoyed the bloggie. You never fail to put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Human nature is strange but that graphics sums it up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A agree with all your fill-ins, especially #2 - except hot cocoa is my favorite treat all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Pope Francis. God's love and heaven is big enough to let the animals in.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  11. The kitty cartoon is perfect, I love it! I agree about human nature, it sometimes leaves me scratching my head, though I still like to believe that there is a spark of the Divine that is good in everyone and I try to see it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The punch card has me laughing. My hope is that animals go to heaven, I have always thought so.

    ReplyDelete