Saturday, December 6, 2014

Tropiclean Fresh Breath Plus

Stella has been snacking on some new dental chews.  She has been getting just one a day. While she loves the taste, I love the fact that these treats are really good for her.

The obvious dental benefits are fresh breath and clean teeth. The natural chewing helps Stella keep her teeth and gums healthy, while she has fun doing it.

Tropic Clean offers a variety of dog chews. The one that seems best for her is the "Skin and Coat" formula , with its Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. In addition to positive effect of these ingredients on her skin and coat, the chews are gluten free, grain free, corn free, and wheat free, too. This is great for pets who have allergies and food sensitivities. 

For healthy pet treats like this, as well as other pet needs, check out Chewy.com.


5 comments:

  1. And we all know that doggies sometimes need a "breath mint", right Stella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My persian cat needs these! I'm gonna have to go check it out to see if they have them for cats as well.

    Oh, and to answer your query about the Monday Memory Meme...no, it's not my idea, but a meme [link found on my left sidebar on my blog] And the hostess has a theme for each week. You, if you decide to participate anytime soon, can find all the themes from the link I provide. I only do it once every 5 weeks tho, instead of once a week. I don't have the time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to admit it, but her breath is probably better than mine.

    ReplyDelete