Friday, January 9, 2015

Fill-In Fun #196

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers: #196:

1. April is my most peaceful month. I am refreshed by Lent and Easter, and at peace with most things.  

2. Listening to The Rolling Stones reminds me of being at their Boulder, Colorado concert, in 1981. Bill and I were newlyweds. We were living and traveling in a van, with my old dog, Velvet.

3. Would you choose to experience all four seasons if you didn’t have to? I would. I cannot imagine not having the beauty of each season in its full glory. Even with the endless cold and snow right now...it is Winter, and Winter is part of the cycle of life. Here in the Great Lake, we adjust

4. One word to describe animal behavior is genuine. Animals are genuine in thought and action. I both respect and love that about them.


Enjoy your weekend!




Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

15 comments:

  1. goofy bouncy cat. :) #2 made me think of that old corny song, 'me and you and a dog named boo' ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, even though I'm always complaining about the cold in winter, I think I still want to experience all four seasons. It just wouldn't feel the same to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, the cat is so adorable jumping through all that snow. I can't imagine what it must feel like from his point of view. I love the four seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the seasons, too. But it would be nice if winter was only maybe a month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video of the cat in the snow is so funny. Aren't they amazing creatures? I don't have a cat, just dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a happy cat that loves snow. Too funny to see it bounce like that.

    I complain about cold in winter and how much it cost to heat the house or having too much snow, cold feet and fingers.
    I complain about the mosquitos, about the humidity or the heat in the summer and that the grass is growing too fast or the weeds are taking over.
    I complain about the flood in the spring and having to put everything up in the basement.
    I complain about the days getting shorter in the Fall and about not knowing how to dress. I'm a complainer.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I love that so much about animals! :) Humans could learn so much from them. Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, i wouldn't skip winter, but if i had my druthers, i'd move to Tahiti during that time. Cold is very painful for me.

    You are right about animals, they simply are what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post. I am with you on the 4 seasons, it keeps things interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi McGuffy,
    Love the 4th point - animals are genuine, indeed.
    Have a Beautiful Day!!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally love #4, Mcguffey and the fun-loving kitty in the snow.
    Have a Beautiful Day!!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I struggle with the season questions as I really want to live in a warm climate. I would miss the change but I think always being warm would make me happier

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hubby would agree with Rolling Stones.
    We love your animated graphic and agree with #4.

    ReplyDelete