Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fill-In Fun #197

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers: #197:

1. Do I have insomnia, or just an overactive mind? I may have forgotten how to sleep, perhaps. It is truly getting exhausting.

2. If only people were as genuine as animals then respect would be more prevalent.

3. Every girl needs a good role model , and every boy needs one, too

4. I would love to learn about other religions and cultures, but I do not want to have to defend my own, in my own country. America is my place of birth. We need to get back to our roots and what made America strong, before it is too late


Have a relaxing weekend!



Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

9 comments:

  1. I'm wondering about #1 myself. I seem to only be able to sleep for a couple of hours and then my mind is going and I can't get back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually sleep soundly but tonight I woke up fully awake at midnight. I came down to have a little snack and check my emails and blogs and found you.

    I hope that you can get a good night sleep.
    I felt just like that kitty before I felt asleep reading my seed catalogue. lol...

    Good night dear friend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to develop black circles under my eyes from losing sleep. I am at wit's end about it. I totally agree with all your answers today. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree with #2 also and it is so true! Hey, we got to meet Hilary last year, such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sleeping will wear you down fast, i hope that changes soon. You are right about boys and girls needing good role models, they see too much that isn't good and it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on sleep, great answers, especially # two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to relax the way that cat is :)

    ReplyDelete