Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fill In Fun #202

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers: #202:

1. Once I am curious about something, I am not satisfied until I can learn as much as possible about it. I read and watch everything I can about it until I have exhausted all avenues.

2. Rudeness isn’t ever acceptable. It’s true. There just is no excuse for rudeness; it is hurtful and mean.

3. One can only do one’s best. We must be true to ourselves to be truly happy. However, in doing so, we must still be considerate of others. Our actions always affect others. Always.

4. I have plans to start working with another shelter for the upcoming “kitten season”. They need someone to bottle feed and foster orphaned babies, which is something I can (and love to) do. I plan to share these stories on my blog. In the past, I have refrained from blogging about it for many reasons. But it is important to me, and hopefully to others, as well.





Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

13 comments:

  1. I think it's just great that you are willing to help orphaned kittens! My daughter brought home a 2-3 week old kitten almost 4 years ago. Probably from feral cats, but left on the side of the road all day, maybe longer. Perhaps something got the mom? The kitten was severely dehydrated and covered with fleas. She couldn't stand! For 6 hours I slowly rehydrated her then feed her. We've had her all this time! Feisty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done bottle feeding for over 35 years. I love to do it. Their survival is the best reward. I bottle fed Chloe Jo & Grizelda, too. Bless you for rescuing that little one!

      Delete
  2. No buddy here would ever make fun of your dear precious baby face. No, not ever.
    LOVED the fill-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your fill-in !
    My mom-person wish that my dad-person wasn´t allergic so we good take care of fosters too.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. One and two so true, my feelings exactly. Number four is a double win for you and all those kitties! Great answers, I hope you're having good weather and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are happy to be close to Spring! Thanks for your nice comments. I appreciate them!

      Delete
  5. Great answers! I look forward to hearing about the kittens you save.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, planning to bottle feed! We will do the same this season, and i understand it can be hard to share. It's difficult work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kitties and I cannot wait to read your "kitten" posts. That kitten in the meme is so precious. As usual I totally agree with your fill-ins. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your #1 - is totally me! that's why I am such a great fangirl!! LOL
    And there is absolutely no reason to be rude; first of all I am Canadian so it's not allowed, secondly.... just no.
    #4 - YES!!!!! Can't wait to hear about your kitty adventures! So uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely a #1.

    How is the `Kitten Season`?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete