Friday, March 27, 2015

Fill-In Fun #206

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week’s co-host is Tiffany from Sounds Like Life, who came up with the last two statements.

The statements & My Answers: #206:

1. Writing is one of my ways of sorting things out in life. I started this at an early age and it has never failed me. I do soul-searching by writing in a journal. It helps me sort through what is happening, how I feel, and what I need to do. These pieces sometimes evolve into poetry or stories. Sometimes they never see the light of day, again.

2. I so love having a balance in our home. A truly necessary part of this is sharing our home with both cats and dogs. There has been many of each, as you can see on my Rainbow Bridge page. It was very sad when we did not have both. Indeed, they form a special yin and yang.

3. Do you ever do good deeds anonymously? I love to do this. It really feels great to do good things that are solely anonymous. Knowing that it will make someone smile is the reward

4. Weekends are for most people to use to catch up, rest, and plan. Since Bill began driving a truck they are regular days for us, though. However, I must admit they are great days for NASCAR and football!




Linked to:
Feeling Beachie

16 comments:

  1. :) well, happy regular days to you, then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to happy regular days and I'm smiling at you.... enjoy a wonderful weekend. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie...if it got any later by the time I got here today.... it would be caturday....love your response in number three....

    and since I'm superstitious in many ways about things...I will just say I hope all is with with your heart girl...

    I dont want to ...jinx.....stuff since she's..knock on wood...doing well.....

    for the crew from TT:

    heerz two a midshipman fish & marlin kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. For us too, weekends are just another day to get up early and work and go to Church on Sunday but we manage to meet with friends at least every Sunday, weather permitting.... It really makes the weeks and months go by fast.

    I love the quote, Smiles are Contagious, go forth and contaminate as many as you can.

    Consider yourself contaminated dear friend,
    Hugs.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! I really like number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were good and we do like good deeds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, your fill-ins are inspired. And the meme definitely made us all smile. Glad you came by and found your award. You are an inspiration to me whenever I read your blog. You asked a while back if I'd gotten your e-mail, and I replied that the last one had been 3/1. Is there a newer one? You are in my daily thoughts and prayers as is Bill and all the anipals in your family. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Secret good deeds are a blast! They don't have to cost anything, either, but it's also true that the most fun you will ever have with money is giving it away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wanted to start writing in a journal but never did it. It's a great idea.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie is in my thoughts….

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggie is in our thoughts as well after hearing news that she could use our purrs.

    Lovely post, too. x

    Anastasia, Chopin, Tinker and Bridgie along with Mom Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your cat picture, and your fill-ins are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every day is the same at our house since CH retired, but we make the most of them even if we are just kicking back. I enjoyed your fill-in and the smiling kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know why, but I just never could take to a journal. Just a few weeks ago I tried again, in conjunction with an ongoing art workshop that supports that idea. But I just cannot do it. It feels - wrong.
    Yes, smile - a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always written too -- it seems like nothing is real, or dealt with until I "write it out" some times.
    I had a dream the other night I went and got a dog!! because I think you're right: it does seem unbalanced with just one cat. Not that we don't love our Cashew of course. but I feel bad that he doesn't have a "friend." maybe another cat?

    ReplyDelete