Saturday, April 25, 2015

An Invitation to Art

My wonderful friend, Claudia, is an extremely talented photographer and artist. Her website is ImagesByCW. Always productive, Claudia recently started a new meme.

She has asked me to link my recent flash fiction story, Harry's Changes, to her "sARTurday Art Linkup". When I mentioned that I did not create the image I used, she reminded me that creative writing is a form of art. She said that she felt that "everyone" should read my story, and shared it on Facebook. I am pleased (and very humbled) that she feels that way. 

Claudia is someone that I respect and admire. Her beautiful work never ceases to amaze me. She is a very positive and inspiring person. If you do not know Claudia, I encourage you to visit her blog. Please take along some of your own art to link up and share, too! 


ImagesByCW Photography

10 comments:

  1. Oh my - Annie, what can I say? I am so happy that I found you here on the interwebs. You are such a kind and sharing woman. And I just love reading your art.
    Thank you so much. I hope I will see you now every Saturday over at my place :)
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely idea to set aside one day a week to share art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you sure brought Harry to life in short order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems my comment for this might have ended up on your fill-in post. Oops. Sorry, J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We visited (and saved) the link to Claudia's blog; how lovely her work is. Sure seems like the kind of work and images we'd love to be part of, and will have to join in next week. Thank you for introducing us to her.
    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to follow your link to Claudia. I am trying to get back in the swing of blogging.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudia's blog is wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us, McGuffy Ann! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it that everyone I love is also discovering one another and we are all getting just loved on!!! I really need a group hug right now. ha :)

    Claudia is amazing. in heart and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already know her work. Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete