Friday, April 3, 2015

Fill-In Fun #207

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week, she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week’s co-host is Jennifer Farwell.

The statements & My Answers: #207:

1. I require a lot of intellectual stimulation. I truly don’t need much or “require” much. However, I am curious about everything so am driven to learn. Simply put, I seek to understand what makes the world go 'round because I care.

2. Love is a basic need. All living things need love.

3. Sometimes I need a hug and sometimes I need to hug someone else.  Hugs are cathartic and healing. They are good for everyone.

4. One word to describe life is unpredictable. You may think you have it all figured out and planned, but it can change in a heartbeat and often does. No one is exempt or infallible.





Linked to:

11 comments:

  1. Good morning Annie, I love to get hugs and to give them too and I sometime wonder what blog followers think of my cyber hugs. Maybe some do not like them but I give them away freely anyway. I'm not quite sure what you mean by hugs being cathartic though. lol.

    I hope you are having a blessed Good Friday.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 is so true. count our blessings every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hugs as well and in the last 3 months I can concur with #4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers and #4 is right on target. Very true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I as well. I could sure use some hugs.

    Katoe's mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true about the unpredictability of life. In some ways knowing that is comforting and in other ways, for me, causes anxiety. I am always making sure I appreciate every second, every minute. And hugs are good, giving them or receiving them.. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent answers as always, I can see you put a lot of thought into them. Have a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs are the best!! but it has to be an "all in" hug - I hate those ones where the person barely touches you. I'm like - get in here and get a squeeze!!!
    But I do respect that some are not touchie feeling too.

    Love #4 -- it's like one of my favourite bible verses in Eccl. 9:11

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your fill-ins are always so thoughtful, Annie. Hugs are the best, and we both know how our daily lives can change in the blink of an eye. Today I said good-bye to yet another dear friend who is moving away. I now have only two friends left in town. We did lots of hugging. The kitten is so precious in the photo. As usual, Astrid is snuggled into my lap. I continue to pray for Maggie and Chloe Jo and you, of course. If I don't get back to you before the weekend, have a blessed Easter. Hugs, Janet and XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. If i'm not learning, i'm not in a good place. And hugs are always availble here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your number 4 is so true…. sending hugs

    ReplyDelete