Friday, April 24, 2015

Fill-In Fun #210

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week’s co-host is Obi, of Eloquent Rambles.

The statements & My Answers: #210:

1. Learning is my favourite guilty pleasure. Those who know me know that my curiosity is like a cat’s. It has to be satisfied. I am driven to learn and understand nature and the world around me. I believe there is satisfaction in knowing, and power in knowledge. 

2. Some days I just wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything “right”. But, realistically, I know that isn’t right. I can’t make people do things any more than they can make me. We each have a life to live, and only we can do it. There is a reason there is no “magic wand”.

3. Sometimes I wonder why some people have to complicate things. More often than not, humans tend to complicate things that should be simple and straightforward. Personally, I don’t have the heart for unnecessary drama

4. Life is not a test. It is a lesson. The test is what we do with it



Linked to:

19 comments:

  1. if you get that magic wand, please share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kitty. I agree, once you get one, will you share your magic wand with me too? Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this and no, we can't make people do the right thing or even the wrong one. It is up to the individual, their character, their upbringing, their parents and family. We can only hope for the right thing and do the right thing ourselves. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. We cannot change others, only the way we react to them and life.

      Delete
  4. We can't make people do anything. We can show and persuade and never stop hoping they will learn the lessons. That learning you love so much, maybe it's the magic wand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers. I'd love to have that wand, too. Learning is, indeed, a pleasure. Although I guess you have to be out of school to realize that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be right. We appreciate things more as we gain experience and wisdom.

      Delete
    2. You may be right. We appreciate things more as we gain experience and wisdom.

      Delete
  6. I so agree with #3. We do tend to complicate the simple things. And of course, I love the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm running behind today. It has been such a full busy day and I'm not done yet. Great fill-in again today.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your answers, as usual, were so thoughtful and thought provoking. Got a great laugh from the graphic and the end. Thanks! Please join us for our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. XOCK Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting us know about this, Annie. I always enter Athena and Marie's Saturday Art Blog Hop. This might be another way to share. I will pop over to the other web site. Hugs, janet

    ReplyDelete