Friday, May 8, 2015

Fill-In Fun #212

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions!

The statements & My Answers#212:

1. When I feel out of sorts I like to write it out. It helps me to put things into perspective while getting it out of my system in a positive way. These writings often turn into poetry or stories.

2. Cool, cloudy, and breezy is my favourite kind of day. Bill and I call it “Yooper Weather”. It actually is like weather up in the North Woods, which is my favourite place.

3. If I could add one thing to my house it would be my husband, obviously. I wish he were here all of the time. Everything is better when Bill is home. 

4. I would plant something hearty in my garden, but not anything fragile. I do not have a green thumb and am not good with plants in my care. I can care for critters, though!




Linked to:

24 comments:

  1. Aww cute little gardeners, they could have helped me today. I finished planting onions just now and my back is hurting. I love your answers Annie and now I have to go feed my calves.
    Hugs.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the 'yooper weather'. my oldest sis lives in UP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! There is a lot of that non-green thumb in the blogosphere today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have catnip in the flower beds. Talk about cross-eyed smiling kitties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of catnip. It is a resilient herb, though Bill jokingly calls it a weed. Yes, our cats love it!

      Delete
  5. Excellent answers- you sure can care for critters- the ones in your care are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sweet. I think I am very lucky to have critters to care for! ❤

      Delete
  6. "Yooper weather" sounds nice -- not too hot, not too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your answers, but especially your answer for number three, McGuffy Ann. Hoping Bill gets some home time with you all soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, guys! He will be home next weekend!

      Delete
  8. These were great. That cat photo was funny. - Can you e-mail me privately? I want to answer some questions you asked but you are on No Reply to comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ida. My email address is linked to my profile, and also on my policy page.

      Delete
  9. Great answers :) and that graphic is too cute :) ..me i am trying be be a green thumb..but the elements have other plans sometimes..it is hard when hubbies travel..and always better when they are home :) loves Fozziemum xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't have a green thumb. I am pretty good with flower baskets, though. But, that's it. I usually have a couple of Angel Wing Begonias, which I love.

      Delete
  10. I wish you could have your wish for #3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilary, I appreciate that. Thanks. Hug.

      Delete
  11. Love your answers in the fill-ins today. #3 makes me a bit sad. I love having my hubby around, so I would be lost without him here most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like not too hot not too cold weather...Especially when sunny and breezy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Annie, I loved the kitty gardeners and all your answers. I fill blessed that Tom's traveling is now to a minimum and he is home most of the time. Hope you and the kitties are doing well. Sending love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete