Friday, June 19, 2015

Fill-In Fun #218

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week she posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week’s co-host is Tiffany, from Sounds Like Life to Me.

The statements & My Answers: #218:

1. I drink a lot of water and vitamin-water. I just feel better when I do. However, I do drink a lot of milk, too.

2. Early mornings are my most physical time of day. I get up at dawn and take care of the critters. Once everyone is satisfied, I get yard work done. It is easier for me to do those chores before the heat of the day and while I am rested. By the time it starts getting hot out, I have done enough outside. Then, there are always things to do inside.

3. Lack of routine is my guilty pleasure on days when Bill is home. I follow a predictable routine when he is on the road. When he is home, everything is relaxed and time is precious. Well, the critters all insist that I adhere to their schedules of food, medicine, and personal care. But still, most everything involves Dad when he is home. 

4. “Scheduled” sums up the week I have had. We have had a lot of passing rain showers and storms, followed humidity. The combination makes everything grow so fast and thick that I have to get right to it. When it is wet out, then I catch up inside. Sometimes, it is all about the weather. Thank heaven for Weather Bug!




Linked to:

 

11 comments:

  1. You are so wise to relax your schedule when Bill is home. I'm sure he appreciates it. The grass and weeds are growing at an incredible rate with all the frequent rain we've had.
    Have a good night sleep.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great fill-ins, McGuffy Ann. I feel better when I stay hydrated, too. As for number 4, my answer would be "exhausting." TGIF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, I should drink less coffee and more water ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember the last time I drank milk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were fun! Hey, we're always up bright and early!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, drinking lots of water. Early morning is the best time of day, too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are on the same work schedule...up early, everything done before it gets too warm, saving indoors for last. What kind of vitamin water do you drink? ...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a busy and very disciplined woman! Other than the 3 days a week I go to work I have no schedule. I really need to be more disciplined. I have never been very good about the big D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I drink a ton of water! I am up early, but don't function well until after lunch. Afternoon and early evening is my time. The humidity... I wanna move to Santa Fe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love vitamin water! I have been mixing some with my coconut water and it makes it very easy to drink my water intake for the day. especially now that the days are getting hotter and I am outside in my garden more.
    Cashew loves being out there with me! ha his favourite plant to hide in is called Cat mint. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a gigantic milk drinker too! I just adore this kitty- kind of how I feel with all this mowing lately.... too much rain makes the grass grower quicker!

    ReplyDelete