Saturday, June 13, 2015

~XO~


We want to thank everyone for the warm anniversary wishes. We appreciate every one of them and you. I also appreciate your understanding that when Bill is home I focus on him and our family. I really unplugged this week. We needed to just be together.

Bill and I went to dinner and a movie on our anniversary. It was such a great evening of relaxed fun. In fact, the entire week was relaxed and very comfortable. We did "normal" things, like watch TV, hung out and talked, played with the critters, planted perennials, and enjoyed each other. Maggie, Grizelda, Chloe Jo and her dog, Stella, also enjoyed having Dad home. We could all get used to this very easily.

However, my Super Trucker is back on the road. I am trying to get back into the "normal" routine at home. I will be getting back to routine blogging this week, too. Thank you for your patience. 

I am also waiting for orphaned kittens from a new foster program that we will be involved in. They should be here soon. I will be bottle feeding and mothering them. It is all about love, and we have lots of that to share! I will keep you posted.


~xo~  



21 comments:

  1. I feel as though I am sitting in the living room with some tea and just enjoying our conversation and the critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you and Bill had some quality time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sure glad you two had some fun times on your anniversary. Oh, we know the kittens will surely feel the love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a good week! and you're sweet to take on the kittens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to resist orphaned babies. ❤

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great week, and i can't wait to hear about the kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you had a nice time with your hubby. Those snuggling kitties are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad you had this wonderful time with Bill, celebrate your anniversary.

    And foster kittens! Looking forward to reading about them and seeing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you had a nice anniversary and some special time with your Husband! Tiny kittens... how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We miss you but you needed a week and more like that! Good luck with the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad you were able to have some good time with your Bill. We can't wait to see and hear about these kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Annie,
    Cute video of the kitties. Reminds me of Rambo and Chako, who tend to each other.
    Meiji - isn't that a Japanese Chocolate? :)
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glad you had a wonderful week with that wonderful man!! We miss you when you're gone, but of course we understand. Can't wait to see those itty bitty kitties!!! you have such a beautiful heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bill or blog....hmmm...do not think there is any doubt as to the winner of your time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh...foster kitties. I always wanted to do that. Can't wait to see the photos and hear the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me and my mom-person are glad you two had some fun times on your anniversary and a purrfect week together.

    ReplyDelete