Friday, July 10, 2015

Fill-In Fun #221

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. This meme is one of the first ones I joined, several years ago. Each week Hilary posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week’s co-host is Ellen of 15andmeowing.

The statements & My Answers: #221:

1. I hate going to the doctor because it is often too complicated.

2. I want more calm and less chaos. It shouldn’t be so hard as we grow older, but the world has made it so for too many.

3. I have re-gifted hugs from many people, for many reasons. I do not regret it, and I will do it again

4. Commitment is the secret to a happy marriage. Commitment is the partnership of love and respect. Life isn’t always rainbows and sunrises. Commitment to each other is what will get you through the storms





Linked to:

12 comments:

  1. I like all your answers, but my favorite is number three! That's just terrific -- re-gifting hugs. LOVE that. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so agree with that doctor thing, it's such a stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie...I hope you and Bill celebrate your 100th anniversary and we're all here to see it....granted we might not be dancin....but we hope to see it ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best answers- I really like 3 and 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, your fill-ins totally reflect things I feel...probably a generational thing and the connection we have felt. I am sending you lots of hugs. Regift them as you see fit. Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want less chaos and more calm too as I grow older but I often am there to pick up the pieces and clean up the mess. Life seems harder for the younger one though. I wonder how it will be for them. Greed and impatience has taken over the world. Everything has to be "I want this right now." No wonder, today's things becomes obsolete so fast.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your answers and love #3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie, I sent you an email to the address on your Google+ site. If you don't get it let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you promise to be with someone, you stick it out! And hugs are meant to be passed on, as many as possible, every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of huggers in Texas, so if you need a hug come on down! That kitten picture is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a hug is the best kind of gift - regifted or not! :)

    and the chaos - ugh. makes me want to move to a log cabin in the woods some days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the re gifting of hugs

    ReplyDelete