Sunday, August 2, 2015

Fill-In Fun #224

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. This meme is one of the first ones I joined, several years ago. Each week Hilary posts statements with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statements and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week’s co-host is Ellen of 15andMeowing.

The statements & My Answers: #224:

1. Common sense isn’t common anymore. Sometimes I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at the way things have gotten to be. I am sure you seen signs and notices that should be just common sense. We need to get back to basics in figuring things out for ourselves instead of relying on or blaming others.

2. When I think about the critters we have shared our home with, I usually end up laughing. They have added so much fun ( and love) to our lives.

3. If I could be a famous celebrity of any kind, I would be essentially the same person I am now. However, I would use my fame for animal advocacy and conservation. I wish more celebrities would use their powers of media exposure for good.

4. I drive a Ford Focus and wish it was completely paid for. I do love my car, though.




Linked to:


11 comments:

  1. I love that sign. We actually could use it on the farm.

    Great answers as usual. I know what you mean by "Common sense isn't common sense anymore".
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, loud and clear, Annie!
    What Common Sense - is there an app for that? :)
    Have a Great Week!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really agree with your comments about common sense! Loved the other answers too - although I couldn't comment on a Ford Focus as I've never driven one. My last car was a Ford Fiesta, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes i wish we could outlaw stupidity. Love the sign, and your answers. Someday the car will be paid off, don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were all great, especially the critter laughs and smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Ford person as well, but we have a 5 year old Edge...now has 120,000 miles! Might be time to start looking around one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always goos answers, Annie. The sign was the best. Gave both Tom and I a good chuckle. Have a great week. Hugs and love, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers :) I wish more celebrities would use their fame for good too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful answers. This seems like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with your #1 - isn't it sad?

    ReplyDelete
  11. who knew that "common sense" would one day be an oxymoron! honestly, I think it's considered a super power now!
    I like to see celebrities doing more good these days too. I think it's easy to spot the ones that are only there for fortune and glory.

    ReplyDelete