Thursday, August 27, 2015

For the Love of Dogs...

...every day.

Yesterday was National Dog Day.  Stella got plenty of love and treats yesterday ...but, then again, she does every day. I recently posted this video on Facebook. As I always say, critters should be celebrated every day!

When Bill is on the road, we are in frequent contact. We also text and send emails of news, videos, and other things of interest. Bill  is also a faithful follower of McGuffy's Reader. We  talk on the phone often. Htalks to the furkids, too. 

Stella knows Dad's ringtone. If I am busy, she lets me know that Dad is calling. I will put Bill on speakerphone so Stella and Dad can talk to each other. They do. When they are done chatting, he will offer her a treat. She says, "Yes", as only dogs can do. I will then give her the treat. By that time, the cats have heard Dad and will line up for their treats, too.

So, we do celebrate our critters every day. We celebrate with them, too.

12 comments:

  1. very sweet. we love our babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. That's seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! I bet Bill enjoys that as much as all the fur kids. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. R inter netz be bak !!! happee bee lated dawg day two ewe stella.....we hope ya getted an extree bizcuit..... ore 93 !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that is very cute! That special ring tone is indeed special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute video. I have seen this before but love seeing it again.
    I like that Stella recognizes Bill's ring tone.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree we should love our critters every day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a wonderful cell phone routine for the entire family.
    And that's a heartwarming video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful that Stella knows Bill's ringtone. Neat video. Wish I could have a dog. Teddy and Jack are probably happy it is not to be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you guys are doing everything right!! that is so sweet. Stella is so blessed to be loved by you guys.

    ReplyDelete