Friday, September 4, 2015

Fill-In Fun # 229

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. This meme is one of the first ones I joined, several years ago. Each week Hilary posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statements and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions! This week’s co-host is Troop Petrie.

The statements & My Answers: #229:

1. Make sure your words are sweet because you may have to eat them.

2. I am in denial that it is already 2015. It seems to be that time goes by too quickly.

3. My purse is empty without tissue and hand sanitizer. Too often, public restrooms are not properly maintained. I also always carry along a book to read, in case I am stuck waiting somewhere, such as a doctor’s appointment.

4. Camping to me means simplicity and back to nature! Of course, I believe this is best achieved with a lake and fishing.

                                          source



Linked to:


14 comments:

  1. Great answers in your fill-ins, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were great and that fishing kitty is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping words sweet also means others are more likely to help you when you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on 1,2and 3. No 4 is a no. My idea of roughing it is a hotel without room service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camping to me means I am being punished. I spent all my childhood vacations camping. I just don't like getting dirty that much. Have a great holiday weekend. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are early this week :) I love your answers- especially #1 :) ANd I see we have different views of camping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your handbag and mine are interchangeable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers and I agree with a few of those - except for camping! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your answers! #1 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. #1 - true and wise advice!!!
    Camping is awesome. just love getting back to Nature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was fun, and that last picture is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your #1 and also the cute little pic to go with your #4.

    ReplyDelete